My Third Appearance on Django Chat
I’ve again had the pleasure of joining Carlton and Will on the Django Chat podcast, in Episode #105. They moved fast with this one - we spoke yesterday, and the podcast is live today!
We talked about several topics:
- My soon-to-be-released book! (Not that much actually, considering it’s the episode title.)
- Yesterday’s security release
- The Malcolm Tredinnick memorial prize
- The Django technical board
- Contributors to Django
- django-upgrade, my tool for upgrading Django code
- django-browser-reload, my recent package for automatically reloading the browsers
- Some recent contributions to Django, big and small
Django Chat is a fantastic podcast, which I always enjoy listening to. It was great to be back on.
Listen on the episode page or your favourite podcast consumption channel.
Learn how to make your tests run quickly in my book Speed Up Your Django Tests.
One summary email a week, no spam, I pinky promise.
- Preorder My New Book: Boost Your Django DX
- Today’s Django Security Release Deconstructed (4.0.1, 3.2.11, and 2.2.26)